Student Visa & Study Permit

The study visa and study permit are official documents that allows foreign students to study at designated learning institutions in Canada.

Visitor Visa

It is an official document that allows travellers to travel to Canada. You may also need one if you are transiting through a Canadian airport on your way to final destination.

Post-graduation Work Permit (PGWP)

Post-graduation work permit program to allow full-time students who have graduated from a Canadian designated learning institutions to gain work experience in Canada.

Co-Op Student Work Permit

The co-op student work permit allows international students to work when the work is for credit and is integral to your program of study. It allows students to work full-time during regular academic terms.

Visa and Permit Extension 

A foreign student or worker is eligible to apply for an extension under certain circumstances.

Spouse Open Work Permit

An open work permit may be issued to the spouse or common law partner who accompanies a foreign student or worker to Canada.

Parents Visitor Visa

The parents’ visitor visa allows parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status.