• 67 of a 100 grid is required to assess federal skilled workers
  • Minimum one year paid work continuous full-time or an equal amount in part-time falls under Skill Type 0, A or B
  • Have been obtained within the last ten years
  • Must have a Canadian high school diploma
  • Must have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada
  • Show enough money to support settle in Canada
  • Meet the minimum language requirement CLB 7