• Intend to reside in outside the province of Quebec
  • Meet the minimum language requirements
  • Minimum two years full-time work experience, or the equal amount of part-time work experience in a skilled trade (in last five years)
  • Meet the job requirements for that skilled trade as set out in the National Occupational Classification (NOC)
  • At least one year job offer of full time employment